Inuyasha - Karma

Where InuYasha fans unite
It is currently Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: FF8 - Gravity of Love
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:04 pm 
Offline
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:22 pm
Posts: 62
Location: Louisville
http://youtube.com/watch?v=qq-45wXw7E8

This AMV has been around fro while but I just love it. The song is beautiful and it's set up really well to match the music exactly. It's pretty flawless (:

xoxo

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FF8 - Gravity of Love
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:39 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:49 pm
Posts: 2892
Location: Tx (where cows overpopulate the people)
kayz wrote:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=qq-45wXw7E8

This AMV has been around fro while but I just love it. The song is beautiful and it's set up really well to match the music exactly. It's pretty flawless (:

xoxo

Dang, nice <3 I actually played that game! (which is a miracle). Nice song and editing in that one.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FF8 - Gravity of Love
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:35 pm 
Offline
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:22 pm
Posts: 62
Location: Louisville
Chrystal wrote:
kayz wrote:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=qq-45wXw7E8

This AMV has been around fro while but I just love it. The song is beautiful and it's set up really well to match the music exactly. It's pretty flawless (:

xoxo

Dang, nice <3 I actually played that game! (which is a miracle). Nice song and editing in that one.



I did too! How did you like it? I thought it was really well played out- but I do enjoy a love story game

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FF8 - Gravity of Love
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:53 am 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:49 pm
Posts: 2892
Location: Tx (where cows overpopulate the people)
kayz wrote:
I did too! How did you like it? I thought it was really well played out- but I do enjoy a love story game

I thought it was all really good. Quite an interesting and such a twisting story. The graphics...well...I was spoiled with FFX, which was my first FF game I ever played. =p But after I got past that, certainly is a great production from the time it was created.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group