[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
View topic - InuYasha: The Final Act • Inuyasha - Karma Forum

InuYasha: The Final Act

I'm too lazy to think of more topics. Don't look at me that way.

InuYasha: The Final Act

Postby Alex » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:59 pm

Alex

Re: InuYasha: The Final Act

Postby Chrystal » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:20 pm

ですですです
Chrystal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Gina » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:27 am

Nope, haven't seen it. Haven't even finished watching the original series. Don't really have any intentions to at present. Lol no need to point out the irony that I'm moderator of an InuYasha forum...
Lend me your wings, bird. I'll spread them and fly on the thermals
Gina
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Alex » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:34 am

Alex

Postby KagomeMistress » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:48 am

I saw The Final Act, And I would have to agree with Alex on the "billion episodes" part. We have to admit, Inuyasha had fillers in the previous season, but not like NARUTO. Oh heaven forbid that show once Sasuke left. ANYWAYS. I wish all animes, honestly, were as short as 26 episodes, with no fillers, and with all meaning to the plot / characters / show etc. But that's coming from an AMV maker who wouldn't want to deal with 400+ episodes, like Naruto.

I honestly watched the first few episodes, and couldn't stop watching. Animation was much better than the previous season (with time, comes with better animation? xD). I'm happy they killed Kikyo off, finally. She had to go A LONG time ago, she was just an excuse for some fillers in the plot. I really don't have much else to say. It is definitely worth watching over and over again. :)
Amv Editor since Jan 2006 <3
www.Youtube.com/Xsakurabanax
Inukag
Mirsan
InuSan
KagomeMistress

Postby Gina » Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:00 am

Lend me your wings, bird. I'll spread them and fly on the thermals
Gina
Site Admin
Site Admin