The original anime could have been better.

Got a bone to pick with the series? Characters? Relationships? Ramble aimlessly (politely) here.

Re: The original anime could have been better.

Postby Chrystal » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:17 pm

ですですです
http://vgcats.com
Chrystal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby windscar94 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:31 pm

Filler club!!!! :dance:
cupcakes!
windscar94

Postby Chrystal » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:36 am

windscar94 wrote:Filler club!!!! :dance:

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
ですですです
Chrystal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Alex » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:34 am

I think I'm with Jackie Chan and David on this one. Let's "86" the fillers. =x

Besides.

Those six dancing 'Chrystal Rockettes' above me are freaking me out.

:X!
"Always be yourself, because the people that matter don't mind; and the people that mind don't matter."
Alex

Postby Chrystal » Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:56 pm

Alex wrote:Those six dancing 'Chrystal Rockettes' above me are freaking me out.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
ですですです
Chrystal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby windscar94 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:01 pm

YOU CANT HANDLE THE FILLERS!!!
:dance:
cupcakes!
windscar94

Postby david-kun » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:12 am

Did Chrystal just say.. F-f-FILLER CLUB?? ABSOLUTELY NOT.

Just kiddin' you c'n do'tever you want, it's yur ferum Kurstal. H'yuck (AAHH I wanna know so bad what you think I look like based on how I said that... Oh and just for bonus, I imagine Chrystal looking like Mandy off of the cartoon Billy & Mandy just by the way she talks.. and if you want more comparisons ask if you are still interested. I have a bit of a collection going.) :evil:
david-kun

Postby Chrystal » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:24 am

david-kun wrote: Oh and just for bonus, I imagine Chrystal looking like Mandy off of the cartoon Billy & Mandy just by the way she talks.. and if you want more comparisons ask if you are still interested. I have a bit of a collection going.)

ですですです
Chrystal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby david-kun » Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:14 am

Chrystal wrote:
david-kun wrote: Oh and just for bonus, I imagine Chrystal's looking like personality reminding me of Mandy off of the cartoon Billy & Mandy just by the way she talks.. and if you want more comparisons ask if you are still interested. I have a bit of a collection going.)

(NOTE: I edited your quote of me for accuracy, I dunno what I was drinking at the time)

Too cartoony? I forgot... it's supposed to be ANIME related. You folk don't watch regular 'merikan 'toons. I'm kidding though. People around me talk like that. Despite living as north as I do, local residents here in my state HAVE to be southern. Not that they can or would but since this is an agricultural state (similar to other southern areas and west of here) it's freaking EXPECTED to talk "southern" (its meaning being ambiguous at this point) or whatever it is they say. Anyone who owns acres here talks that way. Even when they don't I don't care yes they do. Because that is the way it is here, deal with it.

To be fair not everyone talks like that, I mean look at me (*cough* hyuck *cough*), just.. wherever there isn't urban or commercial business stuff going on. Wait, scratch that, no matter where... Grrrr it makes me hate this place sometimes just thinking about it..

Also, does anyone else know what I am talking about? Referring to Chrystal's quote of me? Maybe you have to know her more to answer this question. Forget it, nevermind. If you want me to pull someone else from the hat Chrystal I can, I have others. For an Inuyasha character as an example I would have to say you are like a female Sesshomaru.. actually more Kagura-ish. I can't decide. More Sesshomaru though, your lack of empathy for your subordinates(don't look at me like that Issac), an insatiable bloodlust for your enemies, callous disregard for the lives and feelings of mortal beings (humans, half-breeds, *mumble* tiny reindeer *mumble*) accurately depict your character... I think.

If any of this seems wrong you are entitled to delete these posts at your discretion, m'lord.
david-kun

Postby Alex » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:26 am

Lol. I chuckled at that. ^

The thing about Chrystal though, David, is that she just puts on an act like she's tough and gruff like a female version of Sesshy. Inside, deep, d e e p, DEEP, WAYYYYY DEEEEEEP, there's a little peasant-like farm girl just anxious to get out of the backyard amongst her endless horizon of cows and booze-lovin' hillbillies.

*begins writing his last will*
"Always be yourself, because the people that matter don't mind; and the people that mind don't matter."
Alex

PreviousNext

Return to InuYasha Politics