Because Final Fantasy

Computer, video, table top. Personally, I consider certain areas of gaming to be the ultimate admission of nerdiness. HOW BRAVE ARE YOU?

Re: Because Final Fantasy

Postby Alex » Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:39 pm

Chrystal wrote:I liked it well enough. Had fun playing w/Issac back when he lived separately from me. I'll never forget the scary horse that chased me which caused me to almost lose everything we didn't save yet -_-

I think I know what you're talking about. It's that horse that disappears and teleports right in front of your face when you're trying to flee, and does like 5,032,920,128 damage. I think it's in that temple in the desert? I forget what it's called specifically. I hated that thing almost as much as the giant statues coming to life. u___u;

david-san wrote:*coughninesstillthebestcough*

*uses chloroform on you* >:0
"Always be yourself, because the people that matter don't mind; and the people that mind don't matter."
Alex

Postby Chrystal » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:58 pm

Alex wrote:I think I know what you're talking about. It's that horse that disappears and teleports right in front of your face when you're trying to flee, and does like 5,032,920,128 damage. I think it's in that temple in the desert? I forget what it's called specifically. I hated that thing almost as much as the giant statues coming to life. u___u;

THATS THE ONE. THAT BASTARD HORSE. Issac was showering when this happened after we finished some quest in there and I freaked out so bad. Running out of that damn cave and YOU THINK YOUR SAFE ONCE YOU MAKE IT TO NEW SCREEN. BUT NO. NO. NO.

All my party members died one by one and I probably had like 5hp left or something by the time I made it to the front. Issac thought I was crazy for screaming. -_-
ですですです
http://vgcats.com
Chrystal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby david-kun » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:03 pm

Alex! Wait what're you doin--
david-kun

Postby Alex » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:28 am

Chrystal wrote:THATS THE ONE. THAT BASTARD HORSE. Issac was showering when this happened after we finished some quest in there and I freaked out so bad. Running out of that damn cave and YOU THINK YOUR SAFE ONCE YOU MAKE IT TO NEW SCREEN. BUT NO. NO. NO.

Lul... yep. ~-~

Chrystal wrote:All my party members died one by one and I probably had like 5hp left or something by the time I made it to the front. Issac thought I was crazy for screaming. -_-

Lol, did you have First-Aid? I usually make the warriors learn that Technique, and if all my Magicks people ran out of mana, I just try to walk in circles/flee and it helps restore some. But yeah, that place sucks some serious lemons. ~-~'
"Always be yourself, because the people that matter don't mind; and the people that mind don't matter."
Alex

Postby Alex » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:28 am

david-kun wrote:Alex! Wait what're you doin--

Stalking ur mom.
Alex

Postby david-kun » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:33 am

Alex wrote:
david-kun wrote:Alex! Wait what're you doin--

Stalking ur mom.

But what??? I don't even.. *head explodes*
david-kun

Postby Alex » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:38 am

david-kun wrote:But what??? I don't even.. *head explodes*

*checks off "Making David-kun's head explode for no reason" off his list of things to accomplish* :3
Alex

Postby Chrystal » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:40 pm

Alex wrote:Lol, did you have First-Aid? I usually make the warriors learn that Technique, and if all my Magicks people ran out of mana, I just try to walk in circles/flee and it helps restore some. But yeah, that place sucks some serious lemons. ~-~'

I'm sure I did, but the horse was killing everyone with just 1 or two hits if I remember correctly. I'm guessing when we went were weren't very high leveled yet.
ですですです
Chrystal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby david-kun » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:54 pm

HOW DARE YOU HIJACK MY THREAD FOR DISCUSSING A SUB PAR GAME SHAME ON YOU ALL. Once again, 9, that is all.
david-kun

Postby Chrystal » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:52 am

david-kun wrote:HOW DARE YOU HIJACK MY THREAD FOR DISCUSSING A SUB PAR GAME SHAME ON YOU ALL. Once again, 9, that is all.

-stares-
ですですです
Chrystal
Site Admin
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Games