Inuyasha - Karma Forum
http://inuyashakarma.moon-blurred.net/fooramu/

The Oatmeal
http://inuyashakarma.moon-blurred.net/fooramu/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=57
Page 1 of 2  Next »
Author:  Chrystal [ Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:44 pm ]
Post subject:  The Oatmeal

I love this webcomic (http://theoatmeal.com). Most of it makes me lol so much.

One of my many favs: http://theoatmeal.com/comics/cat_vs_internet
Author:  Alex [ Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:34 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The Oatmeal

LOFL!!

Wow... the images with the binocular things and the Batman sign... lol

Dogs are pretty similar in regards to whenever they're hungry. They like to either stare at you eating (which I find really irritating), or follow you around everywhere until you practically trip over them. ~_~
Author:  Chrystal [ Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Oatmeal

Alex wrote:Dogs are pretty similar in regards to whenever they're hungry. They like to either stare at you eating (which I find really irritating), or follow you around everywhere until you practically trip over them. ~_~


Oh yesh. Cats love to try and trip you--especially when hungry. I think its their favorite past time. When I eat, one of the cats sits behind me on the couch and sniffs.
Author:  Alex [ Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:18 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The Oatmeal

Chrystal wrote:When I eat, one of the cats sits behind me on the couch and sniffs.

Story of my life.
Every time I prepare some kind of food, I take it into my room (we don't have family dinners at the table like a normal family D:), and while I pass the kitchen, my dog always sniffs the air as I pass by. I'm thinking to myself: 'Sniff all you want, you aren't getting any!' >_>;
Author:  Chrystal [ Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Oatmeal

Alex wrote:Story of my life.
Every time I prepare some kind of food, I take it into my room (we don't have family dinners at the table like a normal family D:), and while I pass the kitchen, my dog always sniffs the air as I pass by. I'm thinking to myself: 'Sniff all you want, you aren't getting any!' >_>;


I never ate at the table either.

And our animals seem to think that we'll be kind and give them some, though I never have ever. They have such hope in their eyes. False hope. Every time.
Author:  Alex [ Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:53 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The Oatmeal

Lol, yeah, I rarely ever give tablescraps. Maybe if I'm feeling awfully generous that day, but 99% of the time it's a definate no. My food is my food. >_>

That's what dog food and cat food is for. ^_~
Author:  Gina [ Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Oatmeal

Chrystal wrote:I love this webcomic (http://theoatmeal.com). Most of it makes me lol so much.

One of my many favs: http://theoatmeal.com/comics/cat_vs_internet


Lol adorable. Chumley just sits on top of me if I won't pay attention to him
Author:  Alex [ Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:33 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The Oatmeal

I have to admit, from the pictures I've seen of Chumley, I'd definately say he's one of the most amazing dogs I've ever seen. He seems terribly bright and loyal. =]
Author:  Gina [ Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:39 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The Oatmeal

Alex wrote:I have to admit, from the pictures I've seen of Chumley, I'd definately say he's one of the most amazing dogs I've ever seen. He seems terribly bright and loyal. =]


Lol aw. Well he's definitely very sweet. He's very loyal, yes, but he loves everybody so he doesn't really get upset if I'm not around as long as someone else is (aka dog sitter). And he's pretty average intelligence for a lab. It was easy to teach him sit, stay, shake, and high five as tricks/commands. He understands "toy" "breakfast" "dinner" and "inside", but I tried to teach him roll over and it was a definite no go lol.
Author:  Alex [ Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Oatmeal

Lol, that's so awesome. I tried several times to teach my dogs new commands, but all they really know are "sit", "stay", "messa" (means "go inside" in Greek), "'na feda ti scoopa" (means "'gonna' bring the broom"), "good girl(s)", "bad girl(s)", and "foufou" (which means "poo" and they usually high-tail it to their cages or in a random corner somewhere). lol

I've tried teaching them new things, but I think they're at the point where they're too old now to understand something new, Idk. I heard somewhere that dogs usually only learn new things when they're young I guess. *shrug*
Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC