Favorite Food

Okay. I guess it's alright to like things besides anime. Maybe. You might get kicked off the forum. Maybe

Favorite Food

Postby Chrystal » Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:36 pm

I suppose since I eat it almost everyday, it would be Chinese food. Then after that I really like cheese enchiladas...

mmm. I'm hungry right now this. That's why i'm posting this.

What's your fav. food?
ですですです
http://vgcats.com
Chrystal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Favorite Food

Postby Gina » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:22 am

I have too many favorites to count. I'd say Indian, Thai, Chinese, and Mexican are my favorite. If you consider American a food group I'd have to say it's my least favorite. I could live the rest of my life on curry.
Lend me your wings, bird. I'll spread them and fly on the thermals
Gina
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Chrystal » Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:21 am

Gina wrote:I have too many favorites to count. I'd say Indian, Thai, Chinese, and Mexican are my favorite. If you consider American a food group I'd have to say it's my least favorite. I could live the rest of my life on curry.

Why is food so good. I suppose because I need it to live, but...besides that perk...Why is it so delicious.
ですですです
Chrystal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Alex » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:43 am

Not trying to be biased, but... LOL
I really do like Greek food. Aside from that, really enjoy Italian, Chinese, and Mexican depending on what it is. Sometimes Mexican's just too spicy for me. xP

I really want to try Japanese and possibly some French cusines. I don't know how different Japanese is from Chinese, but I'm guessing it's a lot more... seafood and wheat-based, and less meat? *shrug*

French sounds scary, since all I've ever heard people eating that related to their cuisine was like, snails and other foods I find odd or disgusted by. I guess you just have to overcome your fear of "what it is" and just have the guts to try it though. lol
"Always be yourself, because the people that matter don't mind; and the people that mind don't matter."
Alex

Postby Chrystal » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:53 am

Alex wrote:I really want to try Japanese and possibly some French cusines. I don't know how different Japanese is from Chinese, but I'm guessing it's a lot more... seafood and wheat-based, and less meat? *shrug*

When I visited Gina, that was pretty much the first real Japanese restaurant I ever went to. It had nifty bento boxes. There's one here called Kobe I want to try...but their hours are so short. I never can make it there in time before the close. T_T

With the Chinese food we make, its all stir fried. I can't really say what spices or way they cook makes it different since I don't have much experience with Japanese food yet.
ですですです
Chrystal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Alex » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:14 am

Chrystal wrote:There's one here called Kobe I want to try...but their hours are so short. I never can make it there in time before the close. T_T

Ooh, there's that here too! Kobe. But for the same reasons (and lack of my own money—my dad never wants to try Jap food for some reason ~_~), can't ever find the place open and go try them. Perhaps I can one day. lol
"Always be yourself, because the people that matter don't mind; and the people that mind don't matter."
Alex

Postby Gina » Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:57 pm

Chrystal wrote:
Alex wrote:When I visited Gina, that was pretty much the first real Japanese restaurant I ever went to. It had nifty bento boxes.

Love their teriyaki salmon bento. I didn't get to Yoshimatsu while I was there on my trip, but I had so much sushi. So much. So delicious.
Lend me your wings, bird. I'll spread them and fly on the thermals
Gina
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Alex » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:24 pm

I never tried any real bentos, but I really want to. :'(
Alex

Return to Other Interests