The Last Time I Checked...

I think my ramblings usually turn into rants. And vice versa. Misery loves company, folks!

The Last Time I Checked...

Postby Alex » Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:03 pm

Uh... this could be a very stupid question for me to ask, but how many legs do spiders have? @_@;

I woke up yesterday to randomly find a seven-legged spider on the ceiling in the kitchen. I always thought spiders had six legs... so you can imagine my bewildered face bright and early. It pretty much looked like this in real life:

0-o"

Anyways, I knew it couldn't have been anything else since spiders don't have antennaes, right? I counted its legs again to make sure I hadn't miscalculated. Sure enough... seven. It was pretty big in size too, but not terribly thick/chunky, so it didn't freak me out too much. I'm usually fine with spiders unless they're like, fat, chunky big ones. ~_~
"Always be yourself, because the people that matter don't mind; and the people that mind don't matter."
Alex

Re: The Last Time I Checked...

Postby Chrystal » Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:29 pm

Alex wrote:Uh... this could be a very stupid question for me to ask, but how many legs do spiders have? @_@;

I woke up yesterday to randomly find a seven-legged spider on the ceiling in the kitchen. I always thought spiders had six legs... so you can imagine my bewildered face bright and early. It pretty much looked like this in real life:

0-o"

Anyways, I knew it couldn't have been anything else since spiders don't have antennaes, right? I counted its legs again to make sure I hadn't miscalculated. Sure enough... seven. It was pretty big in size too, but not terribly thick/chunky, so it didn't freak me out too much. I'm usually fine with spiders unless they're like, fat, chunky big ones. ~_~

They should have eight legs. They probably lost one in a war somewhere.... 6 legs should just be reg. insects.
ですですです
http://vgcats.com
Chrystal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: The Last Time I Checked...

Postby Alex » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:39 pm

Ah, thanks for clarifying that for me. xD

Chrystal wrote:They probably lost one in a war somewhere....

Lulz... :X
"Always be yourself, because the people that matter don't mind; and the people that mind don't matter."
Alex

Return to Ramblings and Rants