Weird Dream

I think my ramblings usually turn into rants. And vice versa. Misery loves company, folks!

Weird Dream

Postby Chrystal » Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:45 pm

I dreamed that I was at my old house and I was inside somewhere. I noticed smoke in the distance and went outside. It looked like to be a random wildfire. It's so dry here it's happened a lot. Then suddenly some grass caught on fire in the yard. I didn't know what to do but I ran to get a bucket of water. I did that, but didn't do much and the fire was quickly spreading.

I found a hose on the ground and sprayed at it, slowly putting it out. The fire in the distant seemed to kept coming closer and closer. More random patches of dry grass kept get set off and I ended up spraying the entire yard to prevent it catching fire.

Then the ground began to shake and a bright orange liquid spewed out. It looked like lava. It rolled out slowly stretching itself on the ground burning everything in it's path. In the back yard a large amount exploded from the ground, spewing it several feet in the air. I ran to get my dad and my bf but it was too late. The house was covered by a slosh of lava as was I.

Then I woke up. ha -_-
ですですです
http://vgcats.com
Chrystal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Weird Dream

Postby Alex » Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:51 pm

:'(

That's a very vivid dream. I'm not sure if you're one to believe in "what it means" like most Greeks do, but I could attempt to answer my assumptions based on how my grandma taught me to understand dreams over the years.

I know some people just think it's a collection of images that have to do with what you experienced throughout the day though. So I'm not sure what you make of it all. xD
"Always be yourself, because the people that matter don't mind; and the people that mind don't matter."
Alex

Postby Chrystal » Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:54 pm

Alex wrote::'(

That's a very vivid dream. I'm not sure if you're one to believe in "what it means" like most Greeks do, but I could attempt to answer my assumptions based on how my grandma taught me to understand dreams over the years.

I know some people just think it's a collection of images that have to do with what you experienced throughout the day though. So I'm not sure what you make of it all. xD

Mm, dono. Dream's a dream to me. It can be connected to the subconscious, which hell if I know the meaning behind it.
ですですです
Chrystal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Alex » Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:06 pm

Mmm, just stay away from fires in the meantime. Let Issac cook for you. ;D
"Always be yourself, because the people that matter don't mind; and the people that mind don't matter."
Alex

Postby Chrystal » Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:29 pm

Alex wrote:Mmm, just stay away from fires in the meantime. Let Issac cook for you. ;D

That would just create fires...
ですですです
Chrystal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Alex » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:37 pm

Chrystal wrote:That would just create fires...

Aw, lol

Honestly, I want to learn how to cook more things. I'm always very cautious and careful at how I make things so that they don't burn, taste funny, etc., but I don't have a really wide range of knowledge. My brother's a really good cook. I learned a lot from him, but I think I just need to get into learning more how to cook meats, chicken, etc., the right way.

My dishes are usually simple ones like spaghetti with chopped meat on top, grilled cheese, ramen, scrambled eggs, etc. Half the time it's not really "cooking" just letting the pan unfreeze things. lol :\
Alex

Postby Chrystal » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:32 am

Alex wrote:Aw, lol

Honestly, I want to learn how to cook more things. I'm always very cautious and careful at how I make things so that they don't burn, taste funny, etc., but I don't have a really wide range of knowledge. My brother's a really good cook. I learned a lot from him, but I think I just need to get into learning more how to cook meats, chicken, etc., the right way.

My dishes are usually simple ones like spaghetti with chopped meat on top, grilled cheese, ramen, scrambled eggs, etc. Half the time it's not really "cooking" just letting the pan unfreeze things. lol :\

I think anyone could do just almost anything if you have a good recipe. Then if your not sure how to prepare meat a certain way, google is helpful to find a guide somewhere. I made these awesome stuffed peppers awhile back which I never done before with the power of google. Twas yummy.
ですですです
Chrystal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Gina » Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:35 pm

Sounds like an anxiety dream to me, no doubt about your last semester of school and all the things you have to do. It's overwhelming, your subconscious translates anxiety into dreams. I get them all the time /sigh.
Lend me your wings, bird. I'll spread them and fly on the thermals
Gina
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Chrystal » Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:52 pm

Gina wrote:Sounds like an anxiety dream to me, no doubt about your last semester of school and all the things you have to do. It's overwhelming, your subconscious translates anxiety into dreams. I get them all the time /sigh.

That's probably exactly it. Lova is genius. <333
ですですです
Chrystal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Gina » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:05 am

Chrystal wrote:That's probably exactly it. Lova is genius. <333

*Does genius dance*
Lend me your wings, bird. I'll spread them and fly on the thermals
Gina