Maple Drama

I think my ramblings usually turn into rants. And vice versa. Misery loves company, folks!

Re: Maple Drama

Postby Alex » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:09 am

Chrystal wrote:I really miss my 2x cards...and 4x...and my mules. The exp is shorter now, but comparing it to back then it seems even slower. I also hate the stupid mobs that have 98709609867097 hp that takes 5 years to kill. Sure, I guess in parties it's worth wild, but I'd rather solo most of the time.

It's actually faster, in my opinion. I mean, it's still no walk in the park like I've said, but looking back on how we had to pump through the same mobs with horrible EXP for 60+ levels with both our Bishops, I would definately imagine it's a lot easier.

Although they've taken away the 2x cards, they've been doing a lot more 2x events than they used to. They also have 1.5x cards that still stack with events as well, and any reputation you may have with the Family system.

With Lionheart Castle, yeah, it's a bit different to get used to training with parties, but with that being said, it really doesn't take long for those mobs with a crapload of HP to die. Not when you have a full party and they're all lately doing so much dmg-wh*ring. lol
Also, what makes it better than previous is how LHC comes with a map-generated 50% EXP boost. So it's automatically better than anything like Skeles or Temple of Time.

ALSO: Since you're 18X, you can also join an even newer place for higher lvl people, called Stronghold. Idk if you know, but it's in that Future Door you pass through in the Temple of Time (it's in the futuristic Ereve place through that gate). That's where everyone goes now who's strong enough. I heard you need a lot of HP and Lvl 170+, but since you're a NL, I'd imagine you'd miss a fair amount.

Chrystal wrote:
Alex wrote:But... but... you should maybe logs for the fun new content quests maybe? I mean, if you wantssss. It's kinda' interesting. ^_^;

I did start doing that...new alter-world hen quests. Whatever it was.

There's also like, 3 or 4 different variations of PvP, a new Silent Crusader quest-line (gives nice new, perma ring too that adds EXP), and even flying mounts! 8D

Chrystal wrote:Just the curtains I mentioned before. What I really want...is a shelf, shadow box, picture frames, a real tv stand, a new couch, a new rug... All requires money. -_-

Curtains was my first check mark off that long list. I have a long ways to go.

Haha, nice! I never really knew you did that stuff! ;]
What's a "shadow box" though?
"Always be yourself, because the people that matter don't mind; and the people that mind don't matter."
Alex

Postby Chrystal » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:21 am

Alex wrote:Although they've taken away the 2x cards, they've been doing a lot more 2x events than they used to. They also have 1.5x cards that still stack with events as well, and any reputation you may have with the Family system.

Another thing that's annoying is that I can't use any of my rep I had stored on mules now. The little rep I did have is gone now on my main. So that's utterly useless and pointless.
ALSO: Since you're 18X, you can also join an even newer place for higher lvl people, called Stronghold. Idk if you know, but it's in that Future Door you pass through in the Temple of Time (it's in the futuristic Ereve place through that gate). That's where everyone goes now who's strong enough. I heard you need a lot of HP and Lvl 170+, but since you're a NL, I'd imagine you'd miss a fair amount.

I've been there and it seems better place then ToT, for some of the early map monsters there.

There's also like, 3 or 4 different variations of PvP, a new Silent Crusader quest-line (gives nice new, perma ring too that adds EXP), and even flying mounts! 8D

Just what I need. More 50000000 quests to do. -_- I just hate the never-ending feeling of never being done. I guess that's what makes the game keep going and keeping people to stay...but its just irritating.

What's a "shadow box" though?

A glass box where you can pin up things like tshirts, medals, etc kind of things and hangs on the wall. I want to showcase a kimono I have.
ですですです
http://vgcats.com
Chrystal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Alex » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:30 am

Chrystal wrote:Another thing that's annoying is that I can't use any of my rep I had stored on mules now. The little rep I did have is gone now on my main. So that's utterly useless and pointless.

What happened to it (on your mules)? o.o
As for main, just need to get active juniors who train really. It wouldn't be too difficult to get a 16X person, they aren't that rare. Unless you wanted to keep it close friends only. But guildies are usually looking for seniors, etc.

Chrystal wrote:A glass box where you can pin up things like tshirts, medals, etc kind of things and hangs on the wall. I want to showcase a kimono I have.

Ooh, like a display case! Yeah, those are really nifty to have. I need to buy one or have you make one for my little statuettes(sp?) for InuYasha and Final Fantasy X. They keep getting dusty, so that'd be something nice for them to stay in good condition. Plus, I absolutely hate dusting with a passion. ~_~
"Always be yourself, because the people that matter don't mind; and the people that mind don't matter."
Alex

Postby Chrystal » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:41 am

Alex wrote:What happened to it (on your mules)? o.o

You can't "party" buff it anymore. Unless they changed it back...

Plus, I absolutely hate dusting with a passion. ~_~

I'd rather put up with dust then cat hair. -sighs at floor-
ですですです
Chrystal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Alex » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:45 am

Chrystal wrote:You can't "party" buff it anymore. Unless they changed it back...

Oh, true. Nope, they haven't. The only party buff they allow still is the one that requires all six members of your closely-related family members being online simultaneously (which I think it's a waste, since that's so rare. I've only experienced that happen to me once). T_T;

Chrystal wrote:I'd rather put up with dust then cat hair. -sighs at floor-

Lol, I didn't think cats shed that much. But I agree, dog hair is just as bad... ;X
Alex

Postby Gina » Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:54 pm

Chrystal wrote:Curtains was my first check mark off that long list. I have a long ways to go.

I'd put up curtains if I had windows.
Lend me your wings, bird. I'll spread them and fly on the thermals
Gina
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Chrystal » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:52 pm

Gina wrote:
I'd put up curtains if I had windows.

You can pretend and draw some on the wall ^_^
ですですです