Mellow & Contemplative

I think my ramblings usually turn into rants. And vice versa. Misery loves company, folks!

Mellow & Contemplative

Postby Alex » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:17 pm

So I guess I'll just randomly vent here. Seems like today was going well at first, but then as the day progressed, I became super busy with running a muck everywhere trying to get things turned in for my job hunting references, meeting up with them, turning them in a couple of towns over, buying a new prepaid phone card, etc. All the while my dad starts complaining since he's the one that's currently paying for it, driving me everywhere, etc. Just got to me a bit I suppose. I hate how much he complains at every little thing and doesn't seem to do things just because he wants to or feels like he should. Anyways, I know how useless of a rant this is, and I don't mean to sound so dramatic. lol

Just wish the ending of my day could've been better (maybe it will get better when I go home). I'm currently at Barnes & Noble's cafe thing since my house doesn't have any Internet until Monday (yay, we're finally getting Internet [supposedly it's the best kind out there? -shrug-]). Anyways, as I sit here with my brother's Mac laptop (eww), can't help but feel like I'm one of those many "writers" who go in to write novels, etc. Makes me think of Stephenie Meyer. lol >_>;

Guess that made me giggle a little. *sigh*
"Always be yourself, because the people that matter don't mind; and the people that mind don't matter."
Alex

Re: Mellow & Contemplative

Postby Chrystal » Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:13 am

Alex wrote:So I guess I'll just randomly vent here. Seems like today was going well at first, but then as the day progressed, I became super busy with running a muck everywhere trying to get things turned in for my job hunting references, meeting up with them, turning them in a couple of towns over, buying a new prepaid phone card, etc. All the while my dad starts complaining since he's the one that's currently paying for it, driving me everywhere, etc. Just got to me a bit I suppose. I hate how much he complains at every little thing and doesn't seem to do things just because he wants to or feels like he should. Anyways, I know how useless of a rant this is, and I don't mean to sound so dramatic. lol

Just wish the ending of my day could've been better (maybe it will get better when I go home). I'm currently at Barnes & Noble's cafe thing since my house doesn't have any Internet until Monday (yay, we're finally getting Internet [supposedly it's the best kind out there? -shrug-]). Anyways, as I sit here with my brother's Mac laptop (eww), can't help but feel like I'm one of those many "writers" who go in to write novels, etc. Makes me think of Stephenie Meyer. lol >_>;

Guess that made me giggle a little. *sigh*

I tend to get stressed out whenever I'm busy one way or another. Can take a lot out of you.

At least he did decide to drive you today. I can understand how annoying it can be hearing him complain all the time. I guess all I can say is to try and not let it get to you. You could confront him about it I suppose, but I'd guess it would do more harm then good.

See, you'll look "cool" there with the mac pretending like your making a novel. They shall envy youuu.
ですですです
http://vgcats.com
Chrystal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Alex » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:53 pm

Chrystal wrote:I tend to get stressed out whenever I'm busy one way or another. Can take a lot out of you.

At least he did decide to drive you today. I can understand how annoying it can be hearing him complain all the time. I guess all I can say is to try and not let it get to you. You could confront him about it I suppose, but I'd guess it would do more harm then good.

See, you'll look "cool" there with the mac pretending like your making a novel. They shall envy youuu.

Thanks, Chrystal. That helped a bit. I think I'm doing a lot better today. =]
"Always be yourself, because the people that matter don't mind; and the people that mind don't matter."
Alex

Postby Chrystal » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:34 am

Alex wrote:Thanks, Chrystal. That helped a bit. I think I'm doing a lot better today. =]

Good to hear!
ですですです
Chrystal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Alex » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:19 am

I'm honestly trying my hardest not to get swept up in making posts that seem so... "LiveJournal" and blog-ish about woes, etc., but I guess I just needed to vent.

:internets:
Alex

Postby Chrystal » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:32 am

Alex wrote:I'm honestly trying my hardest not to get swept up in making posts that seem so... "LiveJournal" and blog-ish about woes, etc., but I guess I just needed to vent.

It's no worries, lol. This section is mean for venting.
ですですです
Chrystal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Gina » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:06 am

Alex wrote:I'm honestly trying my hardest not to get swept up in making posts that seem so... "LiveJournal" and blog-ish about woes, etc., but I guess I just needed to vent.

It's exactly why I made this section, we all need to vent.
Lend me your wings, bird. I'll spread them and fly on the thermals
Gina
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Alex » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:23 pm

Chrystal wrote:It's no worries, lol. This section is mean for venting.
Gina wrote:It's exactly why I made this section, we all need to vent.
Thanks, you two! :]
Alex

Return to Ramblings and Rants