Overly or Mildly Contemplative?

I think my ramblings usually turn into rants. And vice versa. Misery loves company, folks!

Overly or Mildly Contemplative?

Postby Alex » Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:51 am

This is going to be a weird rant of sorts, but I just felt like I should share it here since it has been a part of who I am lately.

Even when I feel really tired (typing this at 3AM), I sometimes feel as if my day's been incomplete in some way, and therefore, refuse to go to sleep. I'm not sure exactly why, and it doesn't happen often, but when it does... it's just a very strange feeling. It's pretty much a contemplative/thinking state of mind of just about everything in life.

So any inputs? Am I thinking too much? It's not necessarily stress thinking, just general. Does anyone have similar feelings, or am I the only one that's strange like this? :P

I had work today, and I have work tomorrow. If I went to bed now, I'd get about 7 hours of sleep. I just don't feel like it though...

"Always be yourself, because the people that matter don't mind; and the people that mind don't matter."
Alex

Re: Overly or Mildly Contemplative?

Postby Chrystal » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:37 pm

Alex wrote:This is going to be a weird rant of sorts, but I just felt like I should share it here since it has been a part of who I am lately.

Even when I feel really tired (typing this at 3AM), I sometimes feel as if my day's been incomplete in some way, and therefore, refuse to go to sleep. I'm not sure exactly why, and it doesn't happen often, but when it does... it's just a very strange feeling. It's pretty much a contemplative/thinking state of mind of just about everything in life.

So any inputs? Am I thinking too much? It's not necessarily stress thinking, just general. Does anyone have similar feelings, or am I the only one that's strange like this? :P

I had work today, and I have work tomorrow. If I went to bed now, I'd get about 7 hours of sleep. I just don't feel like it though...

It's normal. I think about things from time to time. Sometimes even everyday before I finally manage to get to sleep.

Usually it's things around me that makes me remember things or start to think about things. Idk, it's good just to ponder and hash out some feelings you know? It makes it harder to sleep if you don't quiet your thoughts, so keep that in mind if you get to a point where your losing sleep.

Then it's helpful to take stop to "winding" down the day like taking a hot bath... hot tea... etc. Relieve some stress.
ですですです
http://vgcats.com
Chrystal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Alex » Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:56 am

Yeah, thanks for the input. Again, it's not really stress-related thinking, but just a general collection of thoughts where my mind wanders aimlessly. It's mostly about the future usually and how I'd like to see it take form.
"Always be yourself, because the people that matter don't mind; and the people that mind don't matter."
Alex

Postby Chrystal » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:46 pm

Alex wrote:Yeah, thanks for the input. Again, it's not really stress-related thinking, but just a general collection of thoughts where my mind wanders aimlessly. It's mostly about the future usually and how I'd like to see it take form.

Yep. I do the exact same in thinking about future. For me it's kind of a scary prospect atm. xD
ですですです
http://vgcats.com
Chrystal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Ramblings and Rants