My random fanfiction drabbles.

New things, old things, moldy things. It's late, what do you want from me?

My random fanfiction drabbles.

Postby Chrystal » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:42 am

Hilariously, I haven't written any InuYasha stories. So I'm putting this here.

I started a fanfiction.net account many many many many many many many many years ago.

My account: http://www.fanfiction.net/~serenitytouched

My first story (Stopwatch Hearts) I attempted at writing is for Case Closed/Detective Conan series.

I finally been feeling like writing again, so I've been working on that. (I really need to re-edit the horrible chapters I did).

I've also been working on two stories for Naruto which I'm having fun with.

And hopefully soon I'll finish up the first chapter of a Fruits Baskets one I'm writing.

If you have a FF.net account, feel free to share so I can stalk you forever. And I'm not a great writer by any means, but just another art outlet for me. Yay creative outlets!
ですですです
http://vgcats.com
Chrystal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: My random fanfiction drabbles.

Postby Alex » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:56 am

Haha, I remember this! (Although you've updated your info). I'm fairly certain I've read your fan fiction a long, long, long, LONG, L-O-N-G time ago, but I don't remember anything at all from any of it. I will definately re-read it all though and I can't wait to see a new work up! I'm sure you'll be great! :]

I can't remember honestly if I've ever made an account on there... I may have...
Though if I did, I doubt there'd be any chance I'd remember what my S/N and password was. x_x'

I may join there if I find myself picking up my original story I started not too long ago. I guess it depends how far I can get with it, since my story would require a LOT of chapters to explain everything the way I want. After all, I've been role-playing with my original characters with my brother's original characters since I was like, 3 or 4 years old. My mom even used to role-play with us. lol

It'd be nice to share my little creations. Most people don't have a copious amount of characters they made up and role-play with in their heads over years and years, so I'd like to think I'm somewhat special in that regard. lol O.o'
"Always be yourself, because the people that matter don't mind; and the people that mind don't matter."
Alex

Postby Chrystal » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:24 am

Alex wrote:I can't remember honestly if I've ever made an account on there... I may have...
Though if I did, I doubt there'd be any chance I'd remember what my S/N and password was. x_x'

I tried like 20 diff pw's until I finally figured it out. I'm sure they probably have a email...thing to get a new one maybe. If you know what you registered with.

And that's cool your mom would rp with you. Wish I could have done something like that growing up.
ですですです
Chrystal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Alex » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:31 am

Chrystal wrote:I tried like 20 diff pw's until I finally figured it out. I'm sure they probably have a email...thing to get a new one maybe. If you know what you registered with.

I sadly don't know what I registered under, if I even did. So if I ever finish writing my story, I'll just join as a new member I guess.

Chrystal wrote:And that's cool your mom would rp with you. Wish I could have done something like that growing up.

Hehe, yeah. There's honestly so many different characters and traits that they all have. I probably should make like a "tree" and show how they're related. lol @_@

The only thing I'm contemplating is whether to keep the original names I've grown up with (even if they may sound childish), or perhaps give them something that resembles their original names, but is more grown-up-sounding. I'm leaning towards the latter though. Some of the names of the characters are pretty... kid-like. lol
But Idk if that will make it all the more memorable/sentimental for people to see? *shrug*
"Always be yourself, because the people that matter don't mind; and the people that mind don't matter."
Alex

Postby Chrystal » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:35 am

Alex wrote:Hehe, yeah. There's honestly so many different characters and traits that they all have. I probably should make like a "tree" and show how they're related. lol @_@

The only thing I'm contemplating is whether to keep the original names I've grown up with (even if they may sound childish), or perhaps give them something that resembles their original names, but is more grown-up-sounding. I'm leaning towards the latter though. Some of the names of the characters are pretty... kid-like. lol
But Idk if that will make it all the more memorable/sentimental for people to see? *shrug*

Hum, well you can incorporate their real names in like...names he characters have for each other, cause their all friendly like that. But idk what all your story would be about.
ですですです
Chrystal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Alex » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:39 pm

Chrystal wrote:Hum, well you can incorporate their real names in like...names he characters have for each other, cause their all friendly like that. But idk what all your story would be about.

It's sort of just like a soap, but with my own fictional characters more or less. It isn't anything bizarre like specific races, angels, demons, robots, animals, etc. It's just a never-ending story of a human "community" more or less. lol

Actually, there's only two kinds of "abnormal" people I have at the moment. Vampires and witches/warlocks.

I'll draw up some kind of list or tree so you can see what I mean with the names being... childish. I'm just torn between keeping them that way or making them a bit more "realistic" so that perhaps I can gain more viewers of my story and they wouldn't be so turned off.
Alex

Return to General