Black Tangled Heart AMV

I'm too lazy to think of more topics. Don't look at me that way.

Black Tangled Heart AMV

Postby KagomeMistress » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:30 am

The comments wouldn't let me post my comment, and I am registered so I am not sure if that a glitch you need to fix or whatever, but I wanted to find a way to post my comment... haha. :)

I love you for introducing me to this song, I have loved it ever since! & I love you AMVS, They capture the presence and make me feel as if I am watching live and actually in the Feudal Era! It helps without the silly effects, like more AMVers (at least on youtube anyways..) haha! You should make more! But I'm sure you are super busy! Keep up the great work!!

I just wanted you to know people appreciate your work after all these years! ><;
Amv Editor since Jan 2006 <3
www.Youtube.com/Xsakurabanax
Inukag
Mirsan
InuSan
KagomeMistress

Re: Black Tangled Heart AMV

Postby Chrystal » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:54 am

Thanks very much! I'm glad you enjoyed it. One thing I love about AMV's is also showcasing some amazing songs that don't get played very often.

The comments on the site are broken currently-- I'm planning on fixing the whole page just to do FB comments since I can upload all the videos on IYK's Fb. I appreciate you taking the time to comment on here though!

I have another AMV I'm planning actually soon after I fix the site up a bit more. It's a going to be a bit different from past ones I've done. More engaging I'm hoping for anyway. ^_^
ですですです
http://vgcats.com
Chrystal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Alex » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:52 am

Chrystal wrote:The comments on the site are broken currently-- I'm planning on fixing the whole page just to do FB comments since I can upload all the videos on IYK's Fb. I appreciate you taking the time to comment on here though!

Will that work though if you plan to upload your AMVs here in a "private" forum where one must register to enter? I'm not sure if you'd be able to embed something that's in a private forum onto your FB account? :X
"Always be yourself, because the people that matter don't mind; and the people that mind don't matter."
Alex

Postby Chrystal » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:11 am

Alex wrote:Will that work though if you plan to upload your AMVs here in a "private" forum where one must register to enter? I'm not sure if you'd be able to embed something that's in a private forum onto your FB account? :X

They are already embedded in the website to be streamed. I wouldn't be putting them in here in the forum. As seen here: http://inuyashakarma.moon-blurred.net/amv_vid.php

And as you can see with the comments, it's over-spammed. So I closed any new comments down. I plan to redo the whole page and just incorporate a Fb commenting script. The videos are already from Facebook, so might as well just connect them together.
ですですです
Chrystal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Alex » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:16 am

Chrystal wrote:They are already embedded in the website to be streamed. I wouldn't be putting them in here in the forum. As seen here: http://inuyashakarma.moon-blurred.net/amv_vid.php

And as you can see with the comments, it's over-spammed. So I closed any new comments down. I plan to redo the whole page and just incorporate a Fb commenting script. The videos are already from Facebook, so might as well just connect them together.

Ah, I understand what you mean, but I had assumed you wanted to take them down off your actual site and place them in only the forum as a private registered users only area. Unless you've decided against that?
"Always be yourself, because the people that matter don't mind; and the people that mind don't matter."
Alex

Postby Chrystal » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:23 am

Alex wrote:Ah, I understand what you mean, but I had assumed you wanted to take them down off your actual site and place them in only the forum as a private registered users only area. Unless you've decided against that?

No, not AMV's.

Just clips (unedited 30sec or more clips from episodes)
ですですです
Chrystal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Alex » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:33 am

Chrystal wrote:No, not AMV's.

Just clips (unedited 30sec or more clips from episodes)

Ooh!! I thought you had meant AMVs... well, lol, yes, if you're talking about displaying 30-second long actual clips from eppies, then I'd definately leave that to the private forum idea. People will make a big stink out of that for sure if you post it anywhere else.
Alex

Postby Chrystal » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:35 am

Alex wrote:Ooh!! I thought you had meant AMVs... well, lol, yes, if you're talking about displaying 30-second long actual clips from eppies, then I'd definately leave that to the private forum idea. People will make a big stink out of that for sure if you post it anywhere else.

lol -_-
ですですです
Chrystal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Alex » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:04 am

Chrystal wrote:lol -_-

What? D:
Alex

Postby KagomeMistress » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:30 pm

Your very welcome. I just wasn't sure what was totally going on with the comments~ I hope the AMV is a success and I will surely watch out for it! :)
As far as I know of Facebook hasn't taken down videos much, but i haven't seen much anime on there as it is. So, I'm not totally sure on their whole copyright deals, as faced with Youtube's and all.
Amv Editor since Jan 2006 <3
www.Youtube.com/Xsakurabanax
Inukag
Mirsan
InuSan
KagomeMistress

Next

Return to Random