Oh Miroku.

I'm too lazy to think of more topics. Don't look at me that way.

Oh Miroku.

Postby Chrystal » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:18 pm

I've totally forgotten about this screenshot til I found it to throw it some random snapshot moments of the site. His face looking at Kagome. Hilarious.

InuYasha looks sort of cross-eyed to me. But I think he's looking at Sango... Who's at least clothed.

ですですです
http://vgcats.com
Chrystal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Oh Miroku.

Postby Gina » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:22 am

Lol Miroku's face. Inu is cross eyed because he can't decide who to ogle.
Lend me your wings, bird. I'll spread them and fly on the thermals
Gina
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Alex » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:34 am

This brings also the perplexing question of: why is Kagome naked while Sango isn't? Unless she isn't wearing clothes and they're bandages (I can't recall). But from this view of the way it's drawn, they don't look like bandages.

I also can't figure out why they'd stand up out of the water and not bother to cover themselves with their own hands even while standing up. It begs an irritating thought that maybe they wanted to be seen? Honestly, sheesh. lol

Gina wrote:Lol Miroku's face. Inu is cross eyed because he can't decide who to ogle.
Lmao. At least with Miroku, he simply looks at the one who's topless, right? InuYasha seems even more perverted than Miroku in this scene, ironically.
"Always be yourself, because the people that matter don't mind; and the people that mind don't matter."
Alex

Postby Chrystal » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:35 am

Alex wrote:This brings also the perplexing question of: why is Kagome naked while Sango isn't? Unless she isn't wearing clothes and they're bandages (I can't recall). But from this view of the way it's drawn, they don't look like bandages.

I also can't figure out why they'd stand up out of the water and not bother to cover themselves with their own hands even while standing up. It begs an irritating thought that maybe they wanted to be seen? Honestly, sheesh. lol

If I remember correctly they were bathing in a hotspring. I think Sango got in with her towel (shy?) and Kagome didn't. Then I think they heard something...a noise... and InuYasha/Miroku came rushing in and Kagome forgot she's wearing nothing and stood up in anger... lol
ですですです
Chrystal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Alex » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:02 am

Chrystal wrote:Kagome forgot she's wearing nothing and stood up in anger... lol
I don't see how one can simply "forget" that they're not wearing anything, but... *shrug* I guess it's possible if she was brought up very... openly around her house? lol

I personally know when I'm naked and when I'm not. No ifs, ands, or but(t)s. LOL ;]
"Always be yourself, because the people that matter don't mind; and the people that mind don't matter."
Alex

Postby Chrystal » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:07 am

Alex wrote:I personally know when I'm naked and when I'm not. No ifs, ands, or but(t)s. LOL ;]

Actually I think she stood up in fear AND anger. When your scared you forget what your doing and jump up like cat 9 feet in the air.

If I was in a spring... in the middle of the night and I heard something come out of the bushes yelling like, "AMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEGADIDSSSSSSSSSS."

I'd probably stand up and run as fast as I could. Clothes wouldn't be a thought until I ran far enough.
ですですです
Chrystal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Alex » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:30 am

Chrystal wrote:Actually I think she stood up in fear AND anger. When your scared you forget what your doing and jump up like cat 9 feet in the air.

This is true... never thought of it that way I guess.

Chrystal wrote:If I was in a spring... in the middle of the night and I heard something come out of the bushes yelling like, "AMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEGADIDSSSSSSSSSS."

I'd probably stand up and run as fast as I could. Clothes wouldn't be a thought until I ran far enough.

LOL... too much of a pictue was painted there. @_@;
I could seriously see you/hear you do that. Funny stuff... and you'd escape so easily since you so ninja, born in the ho0dz and all that. =p

YOU EAT CHINESE SO MUCH THAT,
YOU USE CHOPSTICKS AS A WEAPON TO POKE PEOPLE'S EYES OUT. :D
Alex

Postby Chrystal » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:32 am

Alex wrote:LOL... too much of a pictue was painted there. @_@;
I could seriously see you/hear you do that. Funny stuff... and you'd escape so easily since you so ninja, born in the ho0dz and all that. =p

YOU EAT CHINESE SO MUCH THAT,
YOU USE CHOPSTICKS AS A WEAPON TO POKE PEOPLE'S EYES OUT. :D

"Yattaaaaaaaaaa" -throws chopsticks in the nude-

Enjoy that picture.
ですですです
Chrystal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Alex » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:48 am

Chrystal wrote:"Yattaaaaaaaaaa" -throws chopsticks in the nude-

Enjoy that picture.

Why must you torment me so? Now you've got me thinking of you throwing chopsticks like stars in the nude in some open meadow. You take being a "Night Lord" to a whole new meaning~ .___.
Alex

Postby Chrystal » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:38 am

Alex wrote:*-*

Why must you torment me so? Now you've got me thinking of you throwing chopsticks like stars in the nude in some open meadow. You take being a "Night Lord" to a whole new meaning~ .___.

Kukukukuku
ですですです
Chrystal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Next

Return to Random