InuYasha: The Final Act

I'm too lazy to think of more topics. Don't look at me that way.

InuYasha: The Final Act

Postby Alex » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:59 pm

So I already know that Chrystal has yet to see InuYasha: The Final Act *gives glare* but has anyone else here seen it? *cough* Gina-chan? *cough*

Without saying too much, I think they've really done a fabulous job with it all. The episode count is just 26, so I really like how they've wrapped it up fast enough without it dragging on for another billion episodes. The only thing I've heard is that people who've read the manga say that it ended too fast. *shrug* I personally think it was just fine though.

I'm anxious to see when and how it'll sound in the dubbed version, but as of right now, I've yet to hear any news on when it'll be completely finished. The only news I know about it is that:
  • Monica Stori will not be the voice of Kagome in TFA.
  • David Kaye will not be the voice of Sesshomaru in TFA.
  • All other voice actors are to remain the same.
  • They have supposedly just finished dubbing episode 24 of 26.

If I know more, I'll be sure to post it here. GO WATCH IT IF YOU'VE YET TO DO SO. STOP BEING A LAZY SEACOW. *glares at Chrystal once again* >.>;
"Always be yourself, because the people that matter don't mind; and the people that mind don't matter."
Alex

Re: InuYasha: The Final Act

Postby Chrystal » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:20 pm

Alex wrote:GO WATCH IT IF YOU'VE YET TO DO SO. STOP BEING A LAZY SEACOW. *glares at Chrystal once again* >.>;

>:0
ですですです
http://vgcats.com
Chrystal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Gina » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:27 am

Nope, haven't seen it. Haven't even finished watching the original series. Don't really have any intentions to at present. Lol no need to point out the irony that I'm moderator of an InuYasha forum...
Lend me your wings, bird. I'll spread them and fly on the thermals
Gina
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Alex » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:34 am

Gina wrote:Lol no need to point out the irony that I'm moderator of an InuYasha forum...
Although very deserving of your title, you're an administrator technically by the looks of it. So it's even worse. Shame on jo0. lol <3 :P
Chrystal wrote: >:0
:)
"Always be yourself, because the people that matter don't mind; and the people that mind don't matter."
Alex

Postby KagomeMistress » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:48 am

I saw The Final Act, And I would have to agree with Alex on the "billion episodes" part. We have to admit, Inuyasha had fillers in the previous season, but not like NARUTO. Oh heaven forbid that show once Sasuke left. ANYWAYS. I wish all animes, honestly, were as short as 26 episodes, with no fillers, and with all meaning to the plot / characters / show etc. But that's coming from an AMV maker who wouldn't want to deal with 400+ episodes, like Naruto.

I honestly watched the first few episodes, and couldn't stop watching. Animation was much better than the previous season (with time, comes with better animation? xD). I'm happy they killed Kikyo off, finally. She had to go A LONG time ago, she was just an excuse for some fillers in the plot. I really don't have much else to say. It is definitely worth watching over and over again. :)
Amv Editor since Jan 2006 <3
www.Youtube.com/Xsakurabanax
Inukag
Mirsan
InuSan
KagomeMistress

Postby Gina » Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:00 am

KagomeMistress wrote: I wish all animes, honestly, were as short as 26 episodes, with no fillers, and with all meaning to the plot / characters / show etc.

THANK YOU. I like you, you stay.

Some animes are alright with a 70-80 episode cap. But anything over that is really just crazy to me. I say this as I attempt to embark on watching Naruto...
Lend me your wings, bird. I'll spread them and fly on the thermals
Gina
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Chrystal » Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:09 am

KagomeMistress wrote:I saw The Final Act, And I would have to agree with Alex on the "billion episodes" part. We have to admit, Inuyasha had fillers in the previous season, but not like NARUTO. Oh heaven forbid that show once Sasuke left. ANYWAYS. I wish all animes, honestly, were as short as 26 episodes, with no fillers, and with all meaning to the plot / characters / show etc. But that's coming from an AMV maker who wouldn't want to deal with 400+ episodes, like Naruto.

I honestly watched the first few episodes, and couldn't stop watching. Animation was much better than the previous season (with time, comes with better animation? xD). I'm happy they killed Kikyo off, finally. She had to go A LONG time ago, she was just an excuse for some fillers in the plot. I really don't have much else to say. It is definitely worth watching over and over again. :)

There has been a few anime series where it was about 20ish eppys or so I've seen, which is a nice change. Straight to the point-ish and ended.

I just finished watching all of Naruto/Shippuden yesterday actually and while some fillers were starting to get disheartening in Naruto, I did enjoy some of it. But you can't blame people wanting to just stick to the story. That's anime business for you I guess.

I tried to follow Detective Conan, which is another story I like a lot and yeah... Much as I love it I got lost quick on where the actual story was going, though the mysteries were usually interesting.

Anyway, I shall watch Final Act when I finish up the original IY, which I'm not too far off. -shifty glances-

Gina wrote:I say this as I attempt to embark on watching Naruto...

Seriously, I'll outline which ones aren't fillers for you. Just so you love the series as much as I do LOL.
ですですです
Chrystal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Alex » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:43 am

KagomeMistress wrote:I saw The Final Act, And I would have to agree with Alex on the "billion episodes" part.

*high-fives* 8D

KagomeMistress wrote:Animation was much better than the previous season (with time, comes with better animation? xD).

Oh, I definately agree that I've enjoyed where the animation went in the series. Now the movies, that's another story. *nerve in forehead pops out*

Gina wrote:Some animes are alright with a 70-80 episode cap. But anything over that is really just crazy to me.

I really don't mind animés like this either. It's a nice, good amount. Not too small to be so quickly "in-and-out", but not too large to the point where it's like "OMG, enough already!"

Which is why I've yet to embark on my journeys for Naruto and Bleach. Bleach... isn't it like, 800+ episodes at the moment? INSANITY. InuYasha is like a spec among that. And don't even get me started on Pokémon. That crap should've burned in a bottomless pit ages ago. T_T;

Chrystal wrote:Anyway, I shall watch Final Act when I finish up the original IY, which I'm not too far off. -shifty glances-

The sooner you go do that, the sooner I'll take my glaring eyes off you. 0:] <3

Chrystal wrote:Seriously, I'll outline which ones aren't fillers for you. Just so you love the series as much as I do LOL.

Send me a copy of this as well. I used to be able to stand fillers a lot more when I was younger, but now... not so much. lol
Alex

Postby Chrystal » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:37 am

Alex wrote:Send me a copy of this as well. I used to be able to stand fillers a lot more when I was younger, but now... not so much. lol

Fineeee, however I will point out the few that I personally enjoyed. I'll just post my list up in this forum later.
ですですです
Chrystal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Alex » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:07 am

Chrystal wrote:Fineeee, however I will point out the few that I personally enjoyed. I'll just post my list up in this forum later.

*gives chocolate chip cookie* 0-0!
Alex

Next

Return to Random