InuKag

WHEN WILL THEY KISS? Yes, what do we all love to talk about most? I'm going to go with love. Yeah. True... true love.

InuKag

Postby david-kun » Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:17 am

I think it's absolutely fabulous. It's my favorite relationship in any anime or manga evaaaarrr. I'm a little fan girl when it comes to InuKag. I just which Takahashi would have expanded their relationship right there at the end. But oh well, I take what I can get.
david-kun

Re: InuKag

Postby Chrystal » Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:07 pm

david-kun wrote:I think it's absolutely fabulous. It's my favorite relationship in any anime or manga evaaaarrr. I'm a little fan girl when it comes to InuKag. I just which Takahashi would have expanded their relationship right there at the end. But oh well, I take what I can get.

They be cute. I can't say I'm a big fan of Kikyou. So if I had to choose. KagomexInu.
ですですです
http://vgcats.com
Chrystal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby david-kun » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:02 pm

Chrystal wrote:They be cute. I can't say I'm a big fan of Kikyou. So if I had to choose. KagomexInu.

Their romance really tied the series together. I mean anyone who watched it most likely watched it for that. Maybe it doesn't seem like that outright but it practically made the series. It makes me want to kidnap Takahashi and force her to do the sequel. But it won't happen... :'(
david-kun

Postby Alex » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:54 am

david-kun wrote:It makes me want to kidnap Takahashi and force her to do the sequel. But it won't happen... :'(

Yeah, I wouldn't hold my breath. We barely were able to squeeze The Final Act out of them. I think Takahashi just wants to end it how it is while it's still loved by its fans. It makes me think of Pokémon for example—that animé has been SO overdone, in my opinion. I think if Rumiko were to continue it as a "sequel", it wouldn't have its original fanbase any longer, let alone a new one. And I personally wouldn't want to see some new group take it over and "screw it up", for a lack of a better phrase in my mind that I can't say here. lol
"Always be yourself, because the people that matter don't mind; and the people that mind don't matter."
Alex

Postby david-kun » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:13 am

Alex wrote:Yeah, I wouldn't hold my breath. We barely were able to squeeze The Final Act out of them. I think Takahashi just wants to end it how it is while it's still loved by its fans. It makes me think of Pokémon for example—that animé has been SO overdone, in my opinion. I think if Rumiko were to continue it as a "sequel", it wouldn't have its original fanbase any longer, let alone a new one. And I personally wouldn't want to see some new group take it over and "screw it up", for a lack of a better phrase in my mind that I can't say here. lol

Would have still liked to see some family action on Inuyasha's part... I mean who doesn't?
david-kun

Postby Alex » Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:01 pm

david-kun wrote:Would have still liked to see some family action on Inuyasha's part... I mean who doesn't?

I suppose since they're the main protagonists, they might've wanted it to be purposely "left up to the imagination" of viewers' minds. That's how I look at it really. Plus, they'd have to sit and explain how a half-demon would form a baby. Would it be half-demon? Would it be human? Or would it be 1/4 demon? I think people would've complained at what they wanted to see specifically, and that's why they left it out.

SPOILER:
At least they showed Miroku and Sango's kids. I thought that was pretty awesome. C:
"Always be yourself, because the people that matter don't mind; and the people that mind don't matter."
Alex

Postby david-kun » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:27 pm

Alex wrote:
david-kun wrote:Would have still liked to see some family action on Inuyasha's part... I mean who doesn't?

I suppose since they're the main protagonists, they might've wanted it to be purposely "left up to the imagination" of viewers' minds. That's how I look at it really. Plus, they'd have to sit and explain how a half-demon would form a baby. Would it be half-demon? Would it be human? Or would it be 1/4 demon? I think people would've complained at what they wanted to see specifically, and that's why they left it out.

Well, maybe it was human? Kagome is a priestess ya know sort of? So maybe it'd come out human, all purified? It's odd debating the details of interspecies mating with you like this.
david-kun

Postby Alex » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:01 am

david-kun wrote:Well, maybe it was human? Kagome is a priestess ya know sort of? So maybe it'd come out human, all purified? It's odd debating the details of interspecies mating with you like this.

Lol, that's exactly why the topic is so controversial, and probably why they didn't want to show any of it. Kagome is "pure" and a human, but in realistic terms, it'd technically be 1/4 demon by "human" means, anyways. Unless for some reason a specific gene pool/chromozone took over like an X versus Y thing, making it either one or the other specifically. But that's why I'm sure they left it out. It would've been too complex to explain it in detail, and they were trying to wrap it up, not drag it out even longer.
Alex

Postby david-kun » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:08 am

Alex wrote:Lol, that's exactly why the topic is so controversial, and probably why they didn't want to show any of it. Kagome is "pure" and a human, but in realistic terms, it'd technically be 1/4 demon by "human" means, anyways. Unless for some reason a specific gene pool/chromozone took over like an X versus Y thing, making it either one or the other specifically. But that's why I'm sure they left it out. It would've been too complex to explain it in detail, and they were trying to wrap it up, not drag it out even longer.

Still think they should have put it in... >:0
david-kun

Postby Alex » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:10 am

david-kun wrote:Still think they should have put it in... >:0

Eh, I'm actually glad they didn't, but that's my sentiments on it. It's nice to leave some things up to the imagination, leaving all kinds of doors open for fan fiction and the like, etc. *shrug*
Alex

Next

Return to Love in a Feudal Life