My Personal Favorite

Which is your favorite? Least favorite? Ideas for a new movie? Hentai? Oh wait... DON'T GET ANY IDEAS! She'll kill me.

My Personal Favorite

Postby Alex » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:13 pm

I'd have to say that InuYasha The Movie 3: Swords of an Honorable Ruler was my favorite InuYasha movie, simply because it finally showed some background to InuYasha's mother and father, Izayoi and Inu no Taisho, respectively. I also just really enjoyed the storyline the most probably.

I think the first movie, Affections Touching Across Time would probably be my second choice (although I hated how the character art was extremely different from the series in this), and The Castle Beyond the Looking Glass and Fire on the Mystic Island would tie as a third pick. (I think you can see from the fourth movie that they've distinctively gone back to more of the style they were animating with in the series, so I like that aspect of the fourth movie compared to all others).

They all have a special "favorites" mark on them, however, in my book. :88:
"Always be yourself, because the people that matter don't mind; and the people that mind don't matter."
Alex

Re: My Personal Favorite

Postby Chrystal » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:37 am

Hum. I can't remember them that well anymore except how drawn weirdly they all were. I own them, so I'll watch them again at some point.
ですですです
http://vgcats.com
Chrystal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby windscar94 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:49 am

i just watched castle beyond the looking glass and it was the best for me. It was just great, well, all of them were great but this one was just totally ballin.
cupcakes!
windscar94

Postby Chrystal » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:47 pm

windscar94 wrote:i just watched castle beyond the looking glass and it was the best for me. It was just great, well, all of them were great but this one was just totally ballin.

What makes it so ballin'? (likes typing the world ballin')
ですですです
http://vgcats.com
Chrystal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby windscar94 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:12 pm

I cant really explain but with like every minute I was like :) :) :o :> :)) omg
cupcakes!
windscar94

Return to Movies