Ayame

Haters going to hate. What?

Ayame

Postby Alex » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:31 am

Dunno' why, but she's always just come off as a bit "whiney" and "clingy" to me, especially during those episodes of her being pissed at Kagome for having a similar-sounding name to hers, etc.

I personally think the whole promise thing Koga made to her that she thought was ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY TO KEEP was pretty pathetic. Is she that desperate? :X
"Always be yourself, because the people that matter don't mind; and the people that mind don't matter."
Alex

Re: Ayame

Postby Chrystal » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:16 pm

Alex wrote:Dunno' why, but she's always just come off as a bit "whiney" and "clingy" to me, especially during those episodes of her being pissed at Kagome for having a similar-sounding name to hers, etc.

I personally think the whole promise thing Koga made to her that she thought was ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY TO KEEP was pretty pathetic. Is she that desperate? :X

She was a child when he said that and I guess like most children, she took it seriously and I guess looked forward to it when she was old enough. Not like one has much of a life in the feudal era.
ですですです
http://vgcats.com
Chrystal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Hated Character(s)