Miroku

You can pick ONE and only one. We're monogamous here. I think.

Miroku

Postby windscar94 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:44 am

four words and an apostrophe .. he's just that awesome.
cupcakes!
User avatar
windscar94
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:32 pm
Location: north TX

Re: Miroku

Postby Alex » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:09 am

Haha, I'd have to agree, although I don't think he's necessarily my "favorite." He's pretty charming and sly really, so it's really humorous when he gets a slap across the face from doing something he shouldn't be.

:D
"Always be yourself, because the people that matter don't mind; and the people that mind don't matter."
User avatar
Alex
 
Posts: 281
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:28 pm
Location: The land of humidity and Hollister attire

Re: Miroku

Postby Chrystal » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:39 am

I think he's humorous in his lecherous ways. Makes me feel sorry for Sango for ever liking him though. OH which reminds me, I wanted to someday find every clip of him being slapped. -wonders how many it would be-
ですですです
avatar credit:
http://vgcats.com
User avatar
Chrystal
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:09 am
Location: Where cows overpopulate the people

Re: Miroku

Postby windscar94 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:06 pm

hes also my favorite because from a viewer standpoint he is a comic releif and a main charachter
and i would really like to see that video with all the slaps. lol
cupcakes!
User avatar
windscar94
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:32 pm
Location: north TX

Re: Miroku

Postby Gina » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:16 pm

I enjoyed his black hole of death.
Lend me your wings, bird. I'll spread them and fly on the thermals
User avatar
Gina
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:16 am

Re: Miroku

Postby Chrystal » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:27 pm

Gina wrote:I enjoyed his black hole of death.


You would. Though it sure could come in handy.

-customer at work gets on my nerves-

::BLACK HOLE OF DEATH...with a few tables and chairs::

My life would be simpler.

windscar94 wrote:i would really like to see that video with all the slaps. lol


I shall try and do it (the far future).
ですですです
avatar credit:
http://vgcats.com
User avatar
Chrystal
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:09 am
Location: Where cows overpopulate the people

Re: Miroku

Postby Gina » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:30 pm

Chrystal wrote:You would. Though it sure could come in handy.

-customer at work gets on my nerves-

::BLACK HOLE OF DEATH...with a few tables and chairs::

My life would be simpler.


-Prof hands out huge assignment-

::BLACK HOLE OF DEATH...with a few innocent bystanders::
Lend me your wings, bird. I'll spread them and fly on the thermals
User avatar
Gina
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:16 am

Re: Miroku

Postby Chrystal » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:42 pm

Gina wrote:-Prof hands out huge assignment-

::BLACK HOLE OF DEATH...with a few innocent bystanders::


-Gets pulled over for speeding-

"Hello, Mr. Cop...How are you this fine night? You want to see my registration? It's....THIS.."

::COMMENCE BLACK HOLE OF DEATH::

-takes off in cop car-
ですですです
avatar credit:
http://vgcats.com
User avatar
Chrystal
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:09 am
Location: Where cows overpopulate the people

Re: Miroku

Postby Gina » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:34 am

Chrystal wrote:-Gets pulled over for speeding-

"Hello, Mr. Cop...How are you this fine night? You want to see my registration? It's....THIS.."

::COMMENCE BLACK HOLE OF DEATH::

-takes off in cop car-


-Gets called into work because someone didn't show-

"Oh, you're really busy and desperate for someone to help out so you want me to come in on my only day off?"

::UNLEASH BLACK HOLE OF DEATH that sucks up entire restaurant::

-eats leftovers-
Lend me your wings, bird. I'll spread them and fly on the thermals
User avatar
Gina
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:16 am

Re: Miroku

Postby Chrystal » Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:19 am

Gina wrote:-Gets called into work because someone didn't show-

"Oh, you're really busy and desperate for someone to help out so you want me to come in on my only day off?"

::UNLEASH BLACK HOLE OF DEATH that sucks up entire restaurant::

-eats leftovers-


There's so many situations this could go on forever lol. OMGS, I had a great idea. IYK should totally have a section of "Appropriate places to use Miroku's Black Hole of Death" (similar to too much IYK)
ですですです
avatar credit:
http://vgcats.com
User avatar
Chrystal
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:09 am
Location: Where cows overpopulate the people

Next

Return to Favorite Character(s)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron