Sesshy

You can pick ONE and only one. We're monogamous here. I think.

Sesshy

Postby Gina » Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:49 am

Truthfully it's been years since I've watched Inu, but Sesshomaru will always be my favorite.
Lend me your wings, bird. I'll spread them and fly on the thermals
Gina
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Sesshy

Postby Chrystal » Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:58 am

I've always admired Sesshy and his beautiful fur that wraps around himself ever so elegantly.
ですですです
http://vgcats.com
Chrystal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Gina » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:41 pm

Chrystal wrote:I've always admired Sesshy and his beautiful fur that wraps around himself ever so elegantly.

For his beautiful beautiful rose colored eye shadow, gracefully accentuating his face.
Lend me your wings, bird. I'll spread them and fly on the thermals
Gina
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Alex » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:15 pm

Chrystal wrote:I've always admired Sesshy and his beautiful fur that wraps around himself ever so elegantly.

I always thought that was just a boa, not really his fur. But who knows, right? O.o'

Gina wrote:For his beautiful beautiful rose colored eye shadow, gracefully accentuating his face.

You know, I never really realized how subtly flamboyant they made Sesshomaru seem. I mean, I've always noticed the detail on his eyes, and the markings on his face which all seem to have different colors, but when you compare him next to someone like Jakotsu, Sesshomaru is so much less noticeably vivid in that aspect.
"Always be yourself, because the people that matter don't mind; and the people that mind don't matter."
Alex

Postby Chrystal » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:30 pm

Alex wrote:I always thought that was just a boa, not really his fur. But who knows, right? O.o'

I really think of it as a fur pelt really. When I think of Boas, I think of feathers usually. I realize its not his own "attached" fur.
ですですです
Chrystal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Alex » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:37 pm

Chrystal wrote:I really think of it as a fur pelt really. When I think of Boas, I think of feathers usually. I realize its not his own "attached" fur.

Boas can be fur as well though, can't they? I always thought they could be. Maybe I'm wrong though. xD
I'd assume Koga's shoulder and leg things are definately fur pelts though. That's a pretty definate thing there. lol
"Always be yourself, because the people that matter don't mind; and the people that mind don't matter."
Alex

Postby Chrystal » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:09 pm

Alex wrote:Boas can be fur as well though, can't they? I always thought they could be. Maybe I'm wrong though. xD
I'd assume Koga's shoulder and leg things are definately fur pelts though. That's a pretty definate thing there. lol

They can be fur yes. Trashy hot-pink feathers are the first image that comes to me when I think "boas". For myself, I'd rather just think of it as a pelt. Whether its right or wrong, don't really care. Just my opinion.
ですですです
Chrystal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Alex » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:12 pm

Chrystal wrote:They can be fur yes. Trashy hot-pink feathers are the first image that comes to me when I think "boas". For myself, I'd rather just think of it as a pelt. Whether its right or wrong, don't really care. Just my opinion.

Ah, yeah, I suppose they're really the same thing in reality, no matter what you call 'em. I just wasn't sure what difference they had, if any.
Alex

Return to Favorite Character(s)