Various Favorites

You can pick ONE and only one. We're monogamous here. I think.

Various Favorites

Postby Alex » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:32 pm

So I have a few favorites, actually. I can't seem to really pick just one, since to me, they all have their own little positives and negatives about them. Here's the breakdown though in my views:

1. Kagome: I think for her age, she's definately very mature and always tries to do her best. She's grown very independent throughout the series, and has a good heart and pure intentions towards others.
  2. Koga: I've always admired how incredibly out-spoken or otherwise straight-to-the-point he is. He says it like it is and how he feels, regardless of what others may think of him. His declaration of love for Kagome has always made me sigh in awe, since I think it's super sweet. =^-^=
  3. InuYasha: Although he's always cocky from what I've noticed, he's incredibly brave in my opinion. He doesn't care what the dangers are, and is always willing to do whatever he can for those he loves.
  4. Sesshomaru: For some reason, Sesshomaru's grown on me but recently. Although he's very egocentric, much like InuYasha (ironically), he's very stylish, daring, a helluva good swordsman, and always has an impeccable way with his charisma.
"Always be yourself, because the people that matter don't mind; and the people that mind don't matter."
Alex

Re: Various Favorites

Postby Chrystal » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:11 pm

Alex wrote:So I have a few favorites, actually. I can't seem to really pick just one, since to me, they all have their own little positives and negatives about them. Here's the breakdown though in my views:

1. Kagome: I think for her age, she's definately very mature and always tries to do her best. She's grown very independent throughout the series, and has a good heart and pure intentions towards others.
  2. Koga: I've always admired how incredibly out-spoken or otherwise straight-to-the-point he is. He says it like it is and how he feels, regardless of what others may think of him. His declaration of love for Kagome has always made me sigh in awe, since I think it's super sweet. =^-^=
  3. InuYasha: Although he's always cocky from what I've noticed, he's incredibly brave in my opinion. He doesn't care what the dangers are, and is always willing to do whatever he can for those he loves.
  4. Sesshomaru: For some reason, Sesshomaru's grown on me but recently. Although he's very egocentric, much like InuYasha (ironically), he's very stylish, daring, a helluva good swordsman, and always has an impeccable way with his charisma.

If you had to live with ONLY ONE on a deserted island for the rest of your life. Who would you pick? 0-0!

And I agree its hard to pick just one. All have their pro/cons.
ですですです
http://vgcats.com
Chrystal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Alex » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:17 pm

Chrystal wrote:If you had to live with ONLY ONE on a deserted island for the rest of your life. Who would you pick? 0-0!

Most likely Koga, since Kagome would be too similar to my personality and I'd want something a little different. ^.~
"Always be yourself, because the people that matter don't mind; and the people that mind don't matter."
Alex

Postby Chrystal » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:25 pm

Alex wrote:Most likely Koga, since Kagome would be too similar to my personality and I'd want something a little different. ^.~

He'd be great for survival type deal. You know he can hunt, has a great sense of smell to find food/etc, I'm sure can make a fire better then my fail attempts.

I'd be screwed if I was by myself.
ですですです
Chrystal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Alex » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:34 pm

Chrystal wrote:He'd be great for survival type deal. You know he can hunt, has a great sense of smell to find food/etc, I'm sure can make a fire better then my fail attempts.

Hehe, that's a very good point too! :)
I mostly preferred him over the others because I like how genuine he seems to be compared to Inu or Sesshy. And being in a wolf pack, I thought he'd be very loyal and cuddly. I mean, look at him with Ginta & Hakkaku! ^.^

Chrystal wrote:I'd be screwed if I was by myself.

Lol, I hate sleeping in the wilderness. Love looking at it. Love spending time outdoors even. But sleeping outside? Creeps me out. Hated camping when I was a Boy Scout. Hated it with a PASSION.
Alex

Postby Chrystal » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:37 pm

Alex wrote:Lol, I hate sleeping in the wilderness. Love looking at it. Love spending time outdoors even. But sleeping outside? Creeps me out. Hated camping when I was a Boy Scout. Hated it with a PASSION.

I've never really went camping before. Tent in the backyard really doesn't count. lol

I'd love to sleep under a starry night sky though. Bugs are annoying, but I think it'd be cozy to be around a fire with friends and having some bbq or something. Nom nom.
ですですです
Chrystal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Alex » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm

Chrystal wrote:I've never really went camping before. Tent in the backyard really doesn't count. lol

I'd love to sleep under a starry night sky though. Bugs are annoying, but I think it'd be cozy to be around a fire with friends and having some bbq or something. Nom nom.

Yeah, I suppose it can be fun if you actually have people around you that you like and get along with, and if you actually do things you want to do rather than have to. With Boy Scouts, it was all about getting along with your peers, even if you didn't like them, they didn't like you, or you both had nothing in common. Oh. And also about survival stuff. Doing crazy crap like hiking 15 miles, jumping off cliffs and letting someone attempt to catch you (bad experience -__-), or other crazy rituals like starving half to death.

::scarred for life:: :'(
Alex

Postby Chrystal » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:11 pm

Alex wrote:Oh. And also about survival stuff. Doing crazy crap like hiking 15 miles, jumping off cliffs and letting someone attempt to catch you (bad experience -__-), or other crazy rituals like starving half to death.

::scarred for life:: :'(

My only staving experiences has been from dance camps. They barely feed you... -_- Learn routines when you get up around 6am, and go to sleep around 1-3am.

I don't miss that lol.
ですですです
Chrystal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Favorite Character(s)