New Forum Layout Thing

Because we like to say things loudly.

New Forum Layout Thing

Postby Chrystal » Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:04 am

So, I do like like how the other one was layed out (in terms of like...positioning..not really colors or anything), but I really wanted to make it more personalized. So, I've been fiddling around with this template and was able to swap a few things to make it more IYK-ish.

As I'm noticing when posting, seems like buttons and things are mirrored compared to the old one. -tries to get used to it-

Mmm well, let me know if this bothers you or anything or take some time to get used to it.
ですですです
http://vgcats.com
Chrystal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New Forum Layout Thing

Postby Gina » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:26 am

I'm sure we'll all be used to it in no time. Like FB and their sneaky ways. I can't remember what the original layout looked like in the slightest.
Lend me your wings, bird. I'll spread them and fly on the thermals
Gina
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Chrystal » Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:12 am

Gina wrote:I'm sure we'll all be used to it in no time. Like FB and their sneaky ways. I can't remember what the original layout looked like in the slightest.

FB CHANGED??!?

Oh yeah...I barely remember having the "option" of changing your profile layout or something, but in the end they force you to change it anyway. Hurr.
ですですです
http://vgcats.com
Chrystal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Alex » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:26 am

I think it's brilliant! Wouldn't have it any other way! Personalization to it is always a plus, and I'm rather glad the entire forum is set to a specific width. It's rather bothersome for people like me who have an incredibly wide resolution and everything is stretched out. It makes reading lines a lot harder in my opinion. So this works well for me. ^_~

As always, header is lovely. :88:
"Always be yourself, because the people that matter don't mind; and the people that mind don't matter."
Alex

Return to Announcements