IYK Forum Rules

Everyone has rules. Our rules are punishable by mandatory consumption of gnome soup.

IYK Forum Rules

Postby Chrystal » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:04 am

I know why you're here.

I know what you've been doing... why you hardly sleep, why you live alone (or wish to), and why night after night, you sit by your computer watching anime.

I know because I was once looking for the same thing. I was looking for an answer. It's the question that drives us. It's the question that brought you here.

You know the question, just as I did:

What are the IYK Forum Rules?

1. Be Respectful of Others

Nothing can be more childish than personally attacking, harassing, name calling, etc. another user. Treat others how you would want to be treated. Refrain from cussing (like dropping F* bombs randomly). Nothing makes you look more ignorant than having to use foul language to 'get your point' across.

2. Do not Spam

Advertising, posting multiple posts that are the same topic or posting in an inappropriate category are not allowed.

3. Refrain from typing like DiSsS AND TYPING WHOLE POSTS IN CAPS.

Typing with werid tHiNgS LiK DiS makes my eyes hurt. Please don't type all in caps unless your caps lock button fell off or you're really excited about something.

4. Quote!

I don't find it necessary all the time (like replying to original post) otherwise, please quote the person you are talking to.

5. No Inappropriate Avatars or Signatures!

If you choose to upload or link to a personal avatar of yours, it cannot be inappropriate. That means no sexual reference, nudity, hentai, etc. It is up to only my personal judgment if I find an avatar inappropriate. I will notify you to change it or I will delete it myself.

6. Posting Images

On the note of images, if you post any for some reason, they must be small enough where it doesn't break the forum's table (seems like forum places them in iframes if too big). It's really your best bet to just include the image in a url text link.

Please don't direct link any images without permission from some another site.

7. Participate!

Don't be a wallflower! Introduce yourself! I promise that I at least don't bite. There's nothing wrong about giving your opinions either! That's what makes the world go round. Ideas.

0-0!
ですですです
http://vgcats.com
Chrystal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to RULES!