Postby david-kun » Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:32 am

Done with it. Now, for college.
*yawn*
Maybe later.
*le snooze*
david-kun

Re: High School

Postby Chrystal » Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:15 pm

david-kun wrote:Done with it. Now, for college.
*yawn*
Maybe later.
*le snooze*

Most people snooze for about 2 years before they maybe decide to go for college. I didn't want to wait after I graduated since I'd be too lazy to want to after doing nothing. I'm glad it's almost over now. -_-
ですですです
http://vgcats.com
Chrystal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby david-kun » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:22 pm

Chrystal wrote:Most people snooze for about 2 years before they maybe decide to go for college. I didn't want to wait after I graduated since I'd be too lazy to want to after doing nothing. I'm glad it's almost over now. -_-

Truth is ever since I graduated last year (Class of 2010 along with Alex wohoo!) I have taken my time relaxing but it kind of sucks since there is nothing to do. Now that I am done relaxing though I really do want to go because doing nothing is worse than doing something.
david-kun

Postby Alex » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:19 am

Chrystal wrote:Most people snooze for about 2 years before they maybe decide to go for college.

In my case, it's more like being in a coma rather than snoozing. I wish I could go to college, but I've just never found any way around getting the financial capabilites under my family and my own circumstances. Perhaps now that I have a job, though, it may be a lot easier to classify myself as "independent" since I can do my own taxes and not rely on my dad's, who's backed up for three or four years. *sigh*

I suppose for the time being though, I'm just taking one step at a time. I'd really just try to be more independent in general before trying to jump head-first into college. Perhaps getting a license already and having my own, stable bank account, learning how to pay bills, etc. Just seems like it might be better that way. *shrug*

david-kun wrote:Now that I am done relaxing though I really do want to go because doing nothing is worse than doing something.

I felt this way exactly until I finally was able to get a job. Now I feel so blessed and happy. I mean, I'm not bored and cooped up in the house nearly as much anymore. So it's a starttttt.

:dance:
"Always be yourself, because the people that matter don't mind; and the people that mind don't matter."
Alex

Postby Chrystal » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:44 am

Alex wrote: Now I feel so blessed and happy. I mean, I'm not bored and cooped up in the house nearly as much anymore. So it's a starttttt.

It is and long as you keep taking steps towards what you want to do there's nothing better than that.
ですですです
Chrystal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Alex » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:17 am

Chrystal wrote:It is and long as you keep taking steps towards what you want to do there's nothing better than that.

0-0!
"Always be yourself, because the people that matter don't mind; and the people that mind don't matter."
Alex

Postby david-kun » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:34 am

Well, once I get into college (waiting for my motivation to hurry up so we can leave) I'm going to use some of the help money (since I be poor) to get a new laptop. I'm in due for one. Especially one where I can do a bunch of multimedia and gaming. It will make the whole experience easier with newer hardware.
david-kun

Postby Gina » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:41 am

david-kun wrote:Truth is ever since I graduated last year (Class of 2010 along with Alex wohoo!) I have taken my time relaxing but it kind of sucks since there is nothing to do. Now that I am done relaxing though I really do want to go because doing nothing is worse than doing something.

I'll trade you. I'm working on my masters. I think it's taken 40 years off my life.
Lend me your wings, bird. I'll spread them and fly on the thermals
Gina
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby david-kun » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:35 am

Gina wrote:I'll trade you. I'm working on my masters. I think it's taken 40 years off my life.

I've got a Masters in loafing. I think I could take it. :3

And depends if it is on my 'interests worth getting off my butt and going to college to get a masters in' list. :?
david-kun

Postby Chrystal » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:01 pm

david-kun wrote: to get a masters in' list. :?

-is happy with my bachelor degree-
ですですです
Chrystal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Next

Return to School