[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
View topic - Four Letters • Inuyasha - Karma Forum

Four Letters

School is a four letter word.

Four Letters

Postby Gina » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:13 am

My semester begins tomorrow. Needless to say, I'm nervous. While this isn't the first semester of nursing grad school for me since I started in the summer, it sort of feels that way because I'll have four classes instead of two, and I'll be starting clincials. (Clinicals are sort of like externships for nursing students, you get assigned to a hospital and are supervised as you assist patients). I still feel unprepared, and I wonder if this feeling is ever going to go away.
Lend me your wings, bird. I'll spread them and fly on the thermals
Gina
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Four Letters

Postby Alex » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:30 am

Awe, I'm sure you'll be just fine, Gina. You're incredibly intellectual, so I'm sure you'll do very well. Just set enough time aside for studying and prioritizing, and you'll go far! It's no doubt probably a stressful kind of job at times, but as long as you enjoy doing it and learning more and more about it as you go on, the nervousness should subside in no time at all. =]

On a different note: why do you feel underprepared? Is there any specific reason or is it just the nerves?
Alex

Postby Chrystal » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:11 am

You can do it lova. I have faith you shall do just fine. You're the smartest dead deer I know <7

Once you get started and get a feel for it, I'm sure you'll get to feeling betters.
ですですです
Chrystal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Gina » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:24 am

Lend me your wings, bird. I'll spread them and fly on the thermals
Gina
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Gina » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:28 am