Cowboy Bebop

If you were stuck on an island... No. If you had to DIE for this anime, what would it be?

Cowboy Bebop

Postby Gina » Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:52 am

This is my classic go-to answer for favorite anime. It was one of the earlier ones I saw, and it will always have a special place in my heart. I can't say that I have one favorite, but my anime tastes tend to lean toward the frivolous side. Cue School Rumble, Yakitate! Japan, Ouran High School Host Club, etc.
Lend me your wings, bird. I'll spread them and fly on the thermals
Gina
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Cowboy Bebop

Postby Chrystal » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:13 am

Artaemis wrote:This is my classic go-to answer for favorite anime. It was one of the earlier ones I saw, and it will always have a special place in my heart. I can't say that I have one favorite, but my anime tastes tend to lean toward the frivolous side. Cue School Rumble, Yakitate! Japan, Ouran High School Host Club, etc.

It's been a long time since I've seen Bebop, but I remember liking it a lot. I'm not sure if I ever saw the entire series or not. I think I mostly just caught whatever used to be on Adult Swim.

Yay Ouran and Rumble ^_^
ですですです
http://vgcats.com
Chrystal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Cowboy Bebop

Postby Alex » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:10 pm

Cowboy Bebop is definately one of my favorites! I always liked the mellow-ness of it all, and how it took place in the future. It's one of those animés that can do something like that successfully, without making it seem so unrealistic like I find most animé that take place in the future are.
Gina wrote:Ouran High School Host Club

Hell. To. The. Yes.

:88:
"Always be yourself, because the people that matter don't mind; and the people that mind don't matter."
Alex

Return to Favorite Anime