Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai

If you were stuck on an island... No. If you had to DIE for this anime, what would it be?

Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai

Postby Alex » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:20 pm

As you probably noticed first, this animé probably has THE LONGEST TITLE EVER. But. It's really, really amazing. I fell in love with it, and definately consider it to be one of my favorites.

Wikipedia wrote:A group of six childhood friends drift apart after one of them, Meiko "Menma" Honma, dies in an accident. Several years after the incident, the leader of the group, Jinta Yadomi, has withdrawn from society and lives as a recluse. One summer day, an older looking Menma appears before him and asks to have a wish granted, though she does not remember what it is.

If you like drama/tragedy and a bit of humor, I think you'll definately like this series. It has really made me cry on several occassions. C:
"Always be yourself, because the people that matter don't mind; and the people that mind don't matter."
Alex

Re: Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai

Postby Chrystal » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:33 am

Alex wrote:If you like drama/tragedy and a bit of humor, I think you'll definately like this series. It has really made me cry on several occassions. C:

Awe, it sounds pretty interesting. I shall look it up when I finish Naruto and rewatching Clanned.

I thought one of my other fav. animes had the longest title: Kyou Kara Moah: God Save Our King!. Reminds me I wanna rewatch that too.
ですですです
http://vgcats.com
Chrystal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Favorite Anime